cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal minds season 13

Why are the 2 recently broadcast episodes not available on demand or am I missing something?
17 REPLIES 17
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. It's because season 13 is the currently showing season, so it's on catch-up which means each episode will expire 30 days after broadcast, a bit like BBC iPlayer. You'd need to look out for the whole of S13 returning as a boxset sometime in the future to catch the first few episodes, or keep an eye out for any repeats you can watch on the live channel. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi! What @Andy said stands true for 99% of our catch up content however in this instance, S13 of Criminal Minds should actually be available until June 2018. 

I have raised this to our technical teams and hopefully these eps will re-appear shortly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry ignore this!! I sent this before removing the full thread....looks like Epsiode 10 is available today 🙂

@Anonymous User

Hi Ian,

Please can you tell me when Criminal Minds Series 13 Episode 10 onwards will be available?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi any further forward on season 13 being shown I can’t find it on demand at all?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you checked the Sky Living channel ?

Edit -Might have misunderstood your post where season 13 episodes 1 to 9 are available, where I am guessing you are looking for episode 10 onwards ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

No news yet from the NowTV Team when Criminal Minds season 13 continues (more information in this thread asking the same question).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Criminal-Minds-Series-13/m-p/453434#M36463

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy @Anonymous User

Hi all! 

Criminal Minds will continue with S13E10 on Feb 19th 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See above post from the NowTV Team with regards to the return date for Criminal Minds S13E10 Smiley Happy