cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal minds disappearing!

So I'm trying to get through criminal minds before it leaves on June 1st. I watched one yesterday afternoon & there was the whole lot on season 1-13 but went on last night & loads of episodes had disappeared just random ones out of each season. I go on this morning & there's even less available, anyone know why or is it just my box glitching? I've checked the listing for ABC and Sky living it's the same with both. Cheers
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where have all the criminal minds episodes gone?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got seasons 1 - 13 showing but season 14 has disappeared.  Live Chat said they have to renew their contract

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You must have been mistaken with regards to seeing season 14 of Criminal Minds on the NowTV service, where it has only recently been announced by the studio that season 14 has been renewed for another season.

Taking into account filming schedules and looking at previous seasons i would guess season 14 will be shown towards either the end of 2018 or early part 2019 where it's a little bit early for NowTV to confirm dates yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks. Mean't season 13 of Criminal Minds. Greys Anatomy season 14 was removed before I got to the last episode!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Greys Anatomy season 14 should be available by accessing the Sky Living channel Smiley Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Should have mentioned that season 14 episode 23 will premier live on Sky Living channel this coming Wednesday at 9pm where it should be available on nowtv catch up shortly afterwards.