cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal Minds Season 4 missing episodes

Hi I've recently been watching Criminal Minds only to get to the end of season 4 and realise I must of missed something. When I looked back at the episode list I noticed episodes 18 and 19 are missing? Any info of when or if this will be fixed would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you are using the website to watch from you can go here where you'll find the missing episodes in Season 4

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/criminal-minds/c57a2052eec2f410VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/seasons/4

If you are using the NOW TV app on a device, then on the app go to the Search option and  type in Criminal and you'll see 2 entries for Criminal Minds come up, one that is branded as from ABC Studios and another that is branded Sky Living.

Make sure you choose the Sky Living one and you'll find the missing episodes in there.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you are using the website to watch from you can go here where you'll find the missing episodes in Season 4

http://watch.nowtv.com/watch-entertainment/criminal-minds/c57a2052eec2f410VgnVCM1000000b43150a____/seasons/4

If you are using the NOW TV app on a device, then on the app go to the Search option and  type in Criminal and you'll see 2 entries for Criminal Minds come up, one that is branded as from ABC Studios and another that is branded Sky Living.

Make sure you choose the Sky Living one and you'll find the missing episodes in there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only one version of Criminal minds now appears?  Not two as you have posted?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The post you refer to is out of date now. Unfortunately NOW TV only have the rights for boxsets for a certain period of time, and for Criminal Minds the rights have now expired and been removed from the NOW TV service. It should return again as a boxset sometime in the future (they usually appear a month or two before the start of a new season, if not before).

For more info on why this happens and how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you know when the new series is scheduled to start?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

The unconfirmed date for S12 is October 2016 on Sky Living

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm using the NowTv black box, just got home and followed your instructions was unaware it was under two different channel listings. Thank you for your speedy reply and help with this issue, very much appreciated Andy.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What happened to season 1-10 ?  I was watching season 4 and it has suddenly disappeared? In fact all seasons except season 11 last two episodes have gone?

We watch via internet on a  mac