cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal Minds S12 E14

Hi,

Does anyone know what happened to Criminal Minds S12 E14? E13 was aired last Monday, March 20, and E15 is due to air next Monday, April 3.

E14 should by my reckoning have aired last night but it didn't and it isn't available on catch-up. Will it be on at any point?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Episode 14 'Collision Course' was not actually shown last week because it's content involves vehicles being used to run over/kill people...

Next Monday will skip 14 and roll onto episode 15.

Cheers

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Episode 14 'Collision Course' was not actually shown last week because it's content involves vehicles being used to run over/kill people...

Next Monday will skip 14 and roll onto episode 15.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

whereas I appreciate that this is a sensitive issue at the moment, as I write this I am watching an old Law & Order where a girl is murdered by being thrown off a bridge. This morning the woman who fell into the Thames died. My point is that if we censor the media because of events, surely we will be left with a testcard on all channels. If people don't want to watch a programme we have self censorship called the off button. The prurient & slavering news channels were far more offensive , with their specials several days after the despicable event, than a drama. 

Thanks for clarifying the situation as Now would not tell me why the episode was not available. Please don't think I am shooting the messenger, I am merely putting forward  a point of view.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying.
AJ1006
Mentor

As i understand S12 Ep14 did not air on Mon 27th Mar and Ep15 is going to air next mon 3 Apr does anyone know when Ep14 is going to air. or if that is it just tuff cant watch it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone noticed that episode 14 is missing from criminal minds season 12.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes episode missing I think is called Collision Course. Noticed that it wasn't available last week. Checked that there wasn't yet another scheduled break. I want my missing episode. Sort it Now!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thought perhaps with episode 15 they would add 14 on demand too but nope! Does anyone know when it will be added as episode 15 will leave in 28 days, so I hope they add it soon. Appalling that we pay for this service and by them missing this episode I would then have to stop watching and buy the DVD set when it's released for the sake of 7 or 8 episodes! Please sort it out now tv! I think we are all adult enough to make informed decisions about what we do and don't watch!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If Now TV are not going to show this episode I would like a full refund on my entertainment package for this month!! Who decided that cars killing people meant this can't be aired?? There have been parts where people have took drugs and murdered people in horrible ways and it's been fine for all of that to be show!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The episode was not broadcast on SKY Living as it was scheduled for the week after the incident at Westminster. Like any responsible broadcaster it was pulled in respect to those killed.

No doubt it will be shown at a later date as part of a repeat of the season and may well be included in the box set in due course.