cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Criminal Minds Disappeared

In the middle of watching an episode of criminal minds and it just cut out and now I cant find it anywhere? Am new to NowTV so can someone help explain whats going on? Is it off NowTV now or is it just a technical fault?

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can use @artesea ’s mighty effort to find out what’s supposed to be on NowTV on what dates:-

http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/

@artesea ’s effort is unofficial, as he says, but this is an extract of information from the programmes index on NowTV’s servers.

And it will tell you that all 13 seasons of Criminal Minds expire today (use the Search box there).

Perhaps though, if it has gone already, a bit early in the day, we need an expiry time as well as a date 😸

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Normally on the app both phone and TV has an indication when the show/film is leaving catch up. 

That being said speaking of Criminal Minds, I do find it strange why they have 2 box sets for it under Sky Witness and also (which both had completely different expiration dates). 

Whilst it is good that Sky have reached a deal with ABC to get box sets on demand, I would have preferred they kept the 1 box set and tie both together. As this just adds another show to your watch-list. 

What I did notice is when having Game of Thrones on my watch-list it decided to add every other show relating to GoT to my watch list, but when you remove one it removes the actual show your watching. Very frustrating. 

Rant over!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't know man, I can't find it either. Literally all the shows I watch, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead, all gone from NOWTV