cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Continue Watching blank, Watchlist full

My NowTV box was last update yesterday around 9am. I used it after that on several occasions and all seemed normal. I have only an Entertainment pass, nothing else.

Today my Continue Watching list is empty and my Watchlist is bulging with shows I have not put in there and I have lost some that were there.

I tried resetting my NowTV box to no avail. I checked on my mobile app and on my PC; the result is the same.

This is not the kind of service that one expects from a media streaming service and does little to endear itself to its customers.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have just tagged the NowTV Team about this on an identical thread here where it looks like a few of us are effected including me Smiley Sad

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/My-entire-quot-continue-watching-quot-has-disappeared/m-p/451624#M36142

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here happened last week. Remove one they all go add a show anything with its name in added. Also watched status on everything cleared. On all devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here and i have a watch list full of stuff i didnt put in. They are linked shows by the looks of it but when i delete one it deletes them all. grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There's also instances such as "The Pacifier (I know, not my choice) where if you add it to your watch list, it's accompanied by another entry for the same film,  which says that it's not available.

That last update's had a lot of effects. There seems to be some extra options in the menu system that I don't remember seeing before, i.e. the ability for your TV to hdmi switch to the NOW TV box if you press a button on the remote twice (but couldn't get that to work anyway).