cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cinema pass

Hi,  just wondering, can I remove just horror movies from my cinema pass, looks like parental pin does not apply to the cinema pass and I don't want the littleun seeing horror films. 

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi L

There is a "Parental Pin" you can activate, all you have to do is go to the green banner, at the top of this screen, and open My Account>>Settings & PINS>>Parental PIN and activate your secret PIN from there.

Here's the info you will need to read first to find out how it all works:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-a-parental-pin

UK Bob

RoyB
Legend

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User 

That Help Page seems very badly worded.

It seems to imply that you can’t age restrict Sky Cinema; but if you turn the PIN on, surely you can choose an age restriction that will apply to Sky Cinema?

I know that’s it’s trying to say something about the exception that you must have a PIN to watch live Sky Cinema; but surely it can be made clearer?

And if it really does mean what it seems to say it means, isn’t that just plain wrong-headed of NowTV?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi ukbobboy, thanks so much,  I have now successfully set up the parental pin, thanks.