Occasional Poster

Re: Entertainment Month Pass Update

I bought a couple of boxes from Argos (as they were half price) on 23/8 with the 3mth entertainment pass ... that's on my credit card.  They did ask on chat where I got them from, and I passed this onto them.  

When I applied the voucher it said it had worked fine and I was paid up till the end of November.  I'll be hanging onto the next voucher I use!  

I also pointed the online chat at this thread and said it obviously wasn't an isolated incident.  

I've been a NowTV customer for years, and been using vouchers from day 1, and this is the 1st time it has happened.  I wonder how many other people are affected and have just haven't checked their credit card statements!

Occasional Poster

I am currently corresponding my email but I have been given options that I don't understand. I've replied pointing out this is NowTV's fault to rectify and all I want is a refund of my £7.99 and the 3 month pass re-activating to run as it was from 30th August. What's so hard? I gave them the pass code, which they said was unused but I know this is bollux because it had been activated on my account until NowTV decided to delete it and charge me. Why is he customer service so dire?

NOW TV Team

Re: Charged for the entertainment package when I had 3 months free

Janbob57 wrote:

Can you tell me why I have been charged for the entetainment package on the 9th September 20 17when I applied the code for the 3 months free on 26th August 2017

Hi @Janbob57

We are so sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have sent you an email to discuss this with you further.

Kymberly-C
The NOW TV Team Smiley Happy
Highlighted
First Poster

Good luck with that!  I signed up for a free 14 day trial for kids tv and have been charged.  I spent an hour on live chat, eventually got my refund but they've cancelled my pass immediately.  I've only had it for 2 days, bloody con merchants if you ask me!

Occasional Poster

erratauser1 wrote:

I bought a couple of boxes from Argos (as they were half price) on 23/8 with the 3mth entertainment pass ... that's on my credit card.  They did ask on chat where I got them from, and I passed this onto them.  

When I applied the voucher it said it had worked fine and I was paid up till the end of November.  I'll be hanging onto the next voucher I use!  

I also pointed the online chat at this thread and said it obviously wasn't an isolated incident.  

Sounds like my situation is fairly similar to your own. In my case I can see on my credit card that I bought the pass in Currys on 15/8, but doesn't really serve as proof of purchase.

The detective in me wouldn't be surprised if this problem is linked to the price increase from £6.99 a month to £7.99 a month - perhaps they've accidently wiped passes?

Anyway, my email correspondence continues...

Occasional Poster

Update: now informed via email that £7.99 refunded to me and a new 3 month pass code supplied. I input the code but it doesn't become active until 30/09/17 so I've had to reply again querying if I am covered now until the pass starts! Not very clear correspondence at all from the Now TV monkeys.

Champion 4

[ Edited ]

Hi @CaptainJohnny,

If you visit the 'My passes' area of your 'My account' and click in the little orange drop-down arrow within the 'Entertainment' area, what 'Offer ends on' date do you currently see? 

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

[ Edited ]

It states 29/12/17 but starting from 30/9/17. There is no mention of the current period 30/08/17 to 29/09/17.

Champion 4

Hi @CaptainJohnny,

Can you take a screen grab of what you're seeing?

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer, like you! •

LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 65UH770V | Software: 04.31.10 | webOS •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.27.0 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

I am beginning to think that the Now TV customer service staff and moderators of this forum are children who cannot answer a simple query. Netflix is looking promising.