cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged for the entertainment package when I had 3 months free

Can you tell me why I have been charged for the entetainment package on the 9th September 20 17when I applied the code for the 3 months free on 26th August 2017

22 REPLIES 22
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Firstly i would double check that your three months entertainment voucher code is definitely applied on your account by going to the Now TV website with your internet browser and going to My Account > My Passes.

If the three month entertainment voucher is shown, have you ever used any other usernames on your account in the past ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just had the same thing happen to me! I received my credit card bill and found I had been charged £7.99 even though I had applied a 3 month pass only a week prior. My account when I activated the pass stated I was covered and would next be charged 30th November but now my account shows no sign of the 3 month pass. I have emailed NowTv for a refund and the 3 month pass to be re-instated but am still waiting for their reply. I have only one account and one username for NowTv so cannot understand why they wiped my account and charged me.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

I have noticed a few people have now reported this on the forum (more than normal IMO) where they are hundred percent positive that they have applied the voucher code correctly to their account and then find out that they have been charged.

Where checking their account again at a later date (still within the offer period) the voucher pass had disappeared from their My Passes section.

Maybe the @Anonymous User need to investigate this in more detail ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just activated a 3 month pass a week before my last 3 month pass expiry date and was informed I would be next charged at the end of November. I've since found out that the 3 month pass is now missing from my account and I have been charged £7.99 for a new month! Now TV are supposed to be looking into this but seem to be taking their time - I expect this error on their part to be rectified immediately and my money refunded. It doesn't take much to see that your software has faulted somewhere. I will probably be cancelling after they give me my 3 months back that I've paid for because Now TV seem like con-men to me.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The best thing to do is contact a NOW TV representative and explain to them what has happened. 

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users might require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just for reference, this also happened to me. There does appear to be a bit of a pattern here.

I had activated a 3 month pass during August, and had noted down the new end date (also Nov 30th) in my calendar. I subsequently noticed that I'd been charged £7.99 on 1st September and that there was now no sign of the pass in 'My passes'.

I've yet to have this resolved to my satisfaction - communication with NOW TV is ongoing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

samething happened to me ... trying to resolve it via chat now grrr!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

online chat couldn't resolve it .... they'd asked if I still had the voucher code (I obviously binned it after using it and it saying it had worked fine).  They've now escalated it up the chain and someone will email me at some point to resolve this

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

online chat couldn't resolve it .... they'd asked if I still had the voucher code (I obviously binned it after using it and it saying it had worked fine).  They've now escalated it up the chain and someone will email me at some point to resolve this

Hi @Anonymous User,

Are you able to provide any form of 'proof of purchase'? If you paid by debit/credit card there will be a record of your transaction on your cards statement 😉

Cheers