cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Channels Query

Hi

I am thinking of getting NOW TV Smart Box for my TV, I see that the website you get the Fox Channel, but I have seen from the NOW TV app on a friends phone that they don't get to see all of the programes showing on the Fox Channel.

I was sort of expecting it to have programmes listed under the channel like they do on Sky TV (ie 2100-2200hrs. NCIS / 2200-2300hrs. Bull) and it be 'live' TV, but after seeing my friends phone app it looks like I am wrong - is that correct ?

(I know latest series of NCIS & Bull have finished, but was just using them as an example).

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The Fox live channel on NOW TV (under the Watch Live section of the Entertainment Pass) is exactly the same stream as the Sky TV one, and shows the same content. However you will find that not all content shown on there becomes available on catch-up to watch later (repeats etc don't usually show up, its mainly first runs of programmes).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy

Thank you for the info, much appreciated.

Paula

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The Fox live channel on NOW TV (under the Watch Live section of the Entertainment Pass) is exactly the same stream as the Sky TV one, and shows the same content. However you will find that not all content shown on there becomes available on catch-up to watch later (repeats etc don't usually show up, its mainly first runs of programmes).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, will NowTv be getting Universal channel anytime soon?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, do you know if NowTv will show the first season of Bull?  Thanks