cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

Re: Changing the entertainment Kids package

I personally think it is better as I am guessing alot of us dont have children so why would we want those channels? On the other hand, I do see why parents don't want them gone as entertainment has something for all the family that way.

I have a guilty pleasure for Spongebob Squarepants so I will miss him. Can we keep just him? 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SimonB1979
Regular 3

@nickmorc wrote:

How come, some people are getting an email saying they can have a 4 months free kids pass and other have not ( I am on a 5 month pass and not received anything )

Now whislt we dont use the current kids channels, we are are having the family over for the summer holidays with their kiddy winks and I would have used the kids channels then.

Does seem a bit unfair if you have purchased a pass for several months that advertise the channels then they are taken away.

I have been a long time supporter of Now Tv and this is the first time that I have thought, something is a little bit naughty here.

yep! ... I've received nothing either! 😔

Highlighted
MSBa
Contributor 1

there is already a better thread than mine open on this subject

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Pass-Changes-We-are-losing-3-channels/td-p...

Lets continue this discussion over there.

regards

Unhappy sky customer