cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing the entertainment Kids package

Money Grabbing exercise - changing the entertainment Kids package

I will be cancelling once my existing passes come to an end , and going back to netflix.

Your thoughts ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

there is already a better thread than mine open on this subject

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Pass-Changes-We-are-losing-3-channels/td-p...

Lets continue this discussion over there.

regards

Unhappy sky customer

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

there is already a better thread than mine open on this subject

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Entertainment-Pass-Changes-We-are-losing-3-channels/td-p...

Lets continue this discussion over there.

regards

Unhappy sky customer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@nickmorc, there will also be people who've bought their pre-paid vouchers but are not in the 30 day period to apply them yet.

I agree this is the first time I've been unimpressed with Now's approach, even though it has minimal effect on myself due to which channels I actually watch.

It also makes me wonder about what other changes will be in store (levels of packages maybe, so to get the most popular content, you need to pay an additional premium).

Think they will lose some trust and good will here, if not revenue.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I personally think it is better as I am guessing alot of us dont have children so why would we want those channels? On the other hand, I do see why parents don't want them gone as entertainment has something for all the family that way.

I have a guilty pleasure for Spongebob Squarepants so I will miss him. Can we keep just him? 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂