cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catfish

Can anyone tell me when the latest catfish series is due to start I have been waiting ages and every time I check it to see if it's on it says the old series has 41 mins left to expire but has been saying that for a few weeks 

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post. 

Are you referring to Season 5?

Thanks,

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes but the new ones episode 13 and the rest
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 13 will be on NOW TV on the 27th September, Episode 14 a week later on the 4th October.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have been watching catfish and it appears that episodes 13 - 20 are missing.  They are on the mtv website but can only find the first 12.

Could you please make the rest available.

Thanks

Dave.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I think this is down to the way the episodes are being broadcast. I can tell you Episode 13 will be on catch up tomorrow and episode 14 will be on catch up once it's broadcast next week  sorry for the confusion 🙂

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, the season finale from series 2 is not on NowTV. Any reason why, or estimate of when it'll be put up?

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Using my NOW TV 'black' box I've just looked at the episode list for season 2. All 15 episodes are avaiable until Sat 01 Jul 2017.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope, it skips out the number 12, and then episode 12 is numbered 13, 13 is numbered 14, 14 is numbered 15. The real episode 15, Mike and Carolyn, is missing. There's also 2 "episode 2"s if that's causing any mix up.

I can take a screenshot to show you what I can see if that'll help.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hmmmm....

What make/model of device are you using to access the NOW TV service @Anonymous User?