Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Catch up

So thats not good if you can't record programs then is it
So if you miss your favourite program on Sky Atlantic or sky one what do you do
Only one thing I can think of then is still stick with sky what other option is there
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Most new shows are added up catch-up a few hours after the shows airs live, where you can usually watch it up to 30 days after broadcast. If it's mostly older shows or older seasons you might find there isn't a catch-up episode but it's worth doing a search for your favourite shows to see which have catch-up episodes available. Which shows are you thinking of in particular?

It's obviously less flexible than a Sky TV sub is, which is why it's also a lot cheaper and contract free, so you can dip in and out of passes depending on whether there is stuff you want to watch.

For more info on how content works on NOW TV see the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Why-can-t-I-find-the-show-I-m-looking-for

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your answer
It ii program s like the blacklist on sky living and code 100 but they are not back on yet anyway
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Blacklist seasons 1 and 2 are currently on as boxsets, as is Code 100.

When season 4 of Blacklist  starts airing on Sky Living next month it will be available on catch-up if you don't catch the live episode. The same goes for all the big new shows. 

As far as I know I don't think there's been any release date yet for a season 2 of Code 100.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi

i can't get in touch with Now TV so I'm asking here

I have an entertainment pass and thoguth I'd be able to watch last night's episodes of Elementary - aired on Sky Living - via catch up. But it's not available? Most shows on SKy living seem to be on catch up - are some shows exempt? I've watch S1-3 but 4 is not available. If it's not on catch up then I will have to be sure to watch it live. Thanks.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

welcome to the forum. Elementary S4 won't be added as catch-up because they are repeats. The series first aired later 2015/early 2016 and it's when they are first aired that they get added as catch-up. It's likely the whole S4 may appear as a boxset at some point, but in the meantime if you want to watch you will need to catch it live.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks! That's a shame, I will bear it in mind for future shows.