cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot send a message to customer services

I have messaged using the lik online about 10 times now and it keeps saying there is a problem and to try again. But it never works. How do I make contact regarding a 4 month pass that I applied just before Christmas that has disappeared from my account? And getting my credit card refunded?

11 REPLIES 11
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what link are you using,?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So only the chat works, not the leaving message? May have to go down the chat road... thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you double checked that your 4 month pass expired or disappeared, what device was you using ?

Did you check your 4 month pass by going to the NowTV website with your internet browser and clicked on My Account > My Passes and if so is the green apply voucher button still next to your pass and if this is the case try applying the code again ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I did all of the above on a desktop comupter in my account. Have added vouchers in the past and has worked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your right there customer service does not work, so there is no way of getting hold of them.

No way of telling  them that they have taken unautherised payments.  Commonly known as stealing.

It took some time to select my user name as Unhappy 1 to 200 seem to be already taken

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Are you trying to click on the Contact US on the bottom of the NowTV website pages (if so it doesn't work for me neither).

What happens if you open this link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else where it should reveal the live chat button ?

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've read the live chat is awful and you get no where so not going to
bother.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can also send them a message on the same link page if you prefer rather than speaking to a live chat person.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's the problem I have, the message facility does not work. Sends you round in circles.