cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jetbootjack
Scholar

Cannot Remove Kids Shows From Watchlist

Hi,

I don't have a kids pass, but a kids show shows up in my watchlist (Ben 10 Omniverse) - and I can find no way of deleting it!

Unlike regular shows where when you select them there is a play or remove button - with Kids Shows there is just a play button!

I tried a free trial to see if the button appears - but no such luck 😞

Anyone know how to fix this?

sTeVE

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
5 Replies
jetbootjack
Scholar

Re: Cannot Remove Kids Shows From Watchlist

No-one else has suffered from this problem?

If this is the wrong forum for my query please let me know - super keen to get this sorted 🙂

sTeVE

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
jetbootjack
Scholar

Still trying to get this little issue resolved, can anyone point me at the place to better raise this issue?

sTeVE

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Karl-F 

Can you help @jetbootjack ?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.

0 Thanks
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jetbootjack 

You're in the right place, it's just it's an odd issue that you have there. 

I'll do some investigating to see if I can find a resolution. 

Thanks

Karl

0 Thanks
jetbootjack
Scholar

Any ideas yet - Ben 10 sits there annoying me ever time i look at my shows!

sTeVE

0 Thanks