cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User at bottom of my post is link to chat. Pop on to that and they should be able to help you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been attempting to cancel my entertainment subscription, i follow the instructions but to no avail. Every time I go to my passes it says start 14 day trial, there is no sign of a cancel subscription button.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User.

That is very odd. Smiley Indifferent

Are you sure you are logged into the correct account?

You can always see if live chat can cancel it for you.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/NOW-TV-Entertainment-Month-Pass

Click the link and click the green contact us button at the bottom. Then select "live chat". Smiley Happy

Best on a PC/Mac.

Hours are 8am-Midnight.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my account before the time limit on free trial was up but have still been charged
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User if the cancellation went through properly you should have received an email confirmation. Assuming you did, pop on to chat and they can help. They can also check that no one has used any of your devices to watch content. Assuming none has been watched they should be able to sort a refund. Should any content have been watched no refund will be due. Make sure once they have sorted the cancellation, you add a payment pin.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do u cancel my now TVs pass
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Unless your NOW TV subscription is directly through Apple (via an iTunes account) or you've received a NOW TV promotional offer through Vodafone. The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Cinema, Kids, Sport). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires and retention offers, if any...

If the above mentioned 'cancellation' process has been completed correctly, you will receive a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all
I'm giving this a go for the free 14 day period, but if I cancel my auto renewal while my trial is on, do I still get the 14 days free or does the service stop??
Thanks
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hey there! 🙂

You will still get your 14 days. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

All free-trials run for their full duration, even if they are officially cancelled after the first day.

Cheers

Edit: As you can see your topic has been moved out of the Forum Info & Off-Topic Chat sub-section and into this more appropriate sub-section 😉