cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Account matters can't be handled in open forum so you'll need LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged and click Contact Us in blue box bottom left

Also check My Account/My Passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us on our Forum.

As @Anonymous User mentioned, we can't deal with these issues over the forum so I've just sent you an email so we can discuss this further. 

If you check your inbox and reply to that email directly, it will come straight to me and we can move on from there 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - if there are any Sky peeps out there to answer, I'm pretty sure I cancelled my Now TV service back in May last year, but noticed in December that the payment was going out of my account still.

Thought I'd been stupid, so tried to cancel once again, paying extra special attention that everything was, indeed, cancelled. Guess what? I just spotted that Sky has continued to take the £6.99 out of my account again.

What's going on here? I'm pretty certain I cancelled back in May, but I'm sure I cancelled in December. Can anyone shed any light on the situation?

Jon

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to cancel free pass but it said it couldn't be cancelled as had it free until 3rd Feb now today
I have tried to cancel and now it says can't cancel
Whilst trying to take payment.. I don't want to continue
This account help someone as I have two accounts now when I only want one
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forums

Try using LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any ideas?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

This happens when you log into the wrong account and you will need to try logging in with any other usernames and passwords you have (you can check what username you are logged into on any devices you watch NOW TV on, and then make sure you log in with the same username to access your My Account page, or check which email address the order confirmation email went to, and enter that email address in the Forgotten Username link on the Sign In page to retrieve the correct username)

More help on this finding the right account can be found in this help article
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged

When you find the right account, clicking My Account - My Passes http://account.nowtv.com/passes should take you to your passes page, where you can click the Cancel button next to the free trial.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My free trial is ending and I want to cancel but because of a payment problem I'm unable to do so.

My Credit Card was cloned and consequently cancelled so the payment failed.  Now I can't cancel the Entertainment Pass as the payment is pending.  I've updated the card details but am still unable to cancel, and don't want to pay for another month.

Please fix!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I can see that you've since been able to resolve this over Live Chat; which is great news 🙂

Thanks!

Rob

NOW TV Team