cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have also cancled my free trail and im not happy i have been charged when i was told i wouldnt be

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did the entertainment trial and have been trying toi cancel it ever since been three months now still cant cancel and yous are still taking my money for something I am not actually getting to watch.  I did this on my smart tv and when i came onto my computer to cancel as tv not letting me it is saying I do not have any passes but yous are still taking 6.99 a month can you please cancel this asap, 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear that 😞

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am being debited for 6.99 and want to cancel my monthly subscription however there is no option to cancel next to the Entertainment (My Passes) option.

Please can you cancel my subscription?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is now sorted via Live Chat.

Let us know if you need further help.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Karl,

I am being charged £7.99 per month for an entertainment pass with no option to cancel. Please advise. 

Thanks, 

Dani

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You should be able to cancel your pass from your My Account > My Passes page

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

You should see a list of any active passes you have on your account, with a cancel button next to them. Just click cancel and follow the steps all the way to the end.You should receive an email confirmation but you might want to take a screenshot of the cancelled pass as well.

If you don't see your pass on that page you might be logged in with the wrong username,Mary logging in with any other usernames you have.

If you're still stuck after that,mtry talking to live chat, explaining the situation and seeing if they can sort it for you. To get there go to the following help page

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, I wish to cancel my monthly entertainment pass which is the only pass I have and is the result of a free trial that I didn't cancel. 

When logged into the now tv web site (on a desktop machine) I can see payments for the montly pass under the "my payments" section so I am confident that I am logged in with the right account.

However under the "my passes" section, all I get are free trial or buy now buttons for all the passes available, no sign of any means of cancelling.

What next?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am being charged for my free trial that should not yet be finished. I cannot cancel my subscription for it says it is taken money from my account.i will be charged through direct debit. it should not be doing so until the 5th of december. This is the 4th of december.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team