cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancellation

I cancelled my free trial and I was still charged for it and I'm not happy, so I wish a refund please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

Have you been able to sort it out yet?

Let us know if not, we'll get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

246 REPLIES 246
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought three months pass cannot cancell i thought i had but its stil working help i think it hasnt
cancelled despite doing it online
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not good money making scheme if i got a three month pass it should let me cancel or jus fininsh after 3 months
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  If you've cancelled, your pass will continue to be valid until the expiry date.  It won't just stop working from when you press cancel.

This is so that people can cancel a pass before it auto-renews.

Your 'My passes' page in the 'My account' section should indicate if you've successfully cancelled or not.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. @DarylM is correct.

I have dropped you an e-mail about this too, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To whom it may concern

i have cancelled the entertainment pass we trial led the 14 days free pass specifically just to watch game of thrones.  You took payment on the 7th Feb for continuation and I cancelled yesterday - the 11 Feb.  As there is only 4 days difference and this has been switched off now I'd like to ask for a refund, due to us not watching anything further.

we are happy with just the movie pass.

kind regards

dawn forester

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

THanks for your post.

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled 4th Jan. Money taken on 6th Jan. Presumed I was too late to cancel for that month, but that it would be done next month. Just checked my bank statement and money taken again.  Can't access online chat and no phone number.  Am I supposed to just cancel again and then see if they actually continue to take money in March!

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Cancelled 4th Jan. Money taken on 6th Jan. Presumed I was too late to cancel for that month, but that it would be done next month. Just checked my bank statement and money taken again.  Can't access online chat and no phone number.  Am I supposed to just cancel again and then see if they actually continue to take money in March!

Hi @Anonymous User

This help article might explain while you're still being charged

While you should be able to cancel using any device which has the capability to access the now TV website. I would always recommend that cancelling is done using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac and not a mobile device. For one thing, it's much easier to see what you're doing on a PC.  Be aware that the web browsers used by mobile devices can sometimes contain limitations which can prevent aspects of some websites from working properly. So if you're managing an online account. It's always best to use a proper computer.

To cancel now TV go to the my account button near the top right of any page on the website and select 'my passes' from the list then click the cancel pass button next to the appropriate pass. Remember each pass type needs to be cancelled separately.

After clicking cancel pass you will be taken through a series of dialogues. Follow the dialogues clicking the appropriate option each time. Once you have finished your get a notification confirming that the pass you have selected to be cancelled has been cancelled and you will no longer be charged for it.  

If you need further assistance you can contact live chat. To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat" to contact now TV, you should really be using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac, particularly when using live chat.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my free trial a week ago - it is due to run out today, yet for some reason I have been billed £9.99. I only had one account with one entertainment pass, which according to the My Passes section is cancelled, I also received the confirmation email last week so I have no idea why I have been billed. I have tried to go in to the card details and cancel them but your site won't let me delete them. I am really not very happy that I have been billed for what was meant to be a free trial. I have also emailed your customer services email (found on the terms and conditions section of your site) only for it to bounce back as undeliverable. I would like the £9.99 i have been billed in error refunded immediately, and my account completely closed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User a charge of £9.99 is for a movie pass, if you don't see an active one inside My Passes you might have more than one account. Try this faq http://help.nowtv.com/article/Cancelled-but-still-being-charged and if you are still stuck the Contact Us button at the end will allow you to either jump on live chat or send an email.