cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can`t watch bought movies

My box won`t let me watch my purchased movies in SkyStore. It`s the same box I use everyday and is registered as one of my devices. When I try to watch a previously purchased movie, I get the message telling me I`ve reached my maximum devices registered. It`s the same device I use to watch daily. Anyone got a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The devices on your nowtv account are not linked to your devices on your Sky Store Account.

You will need to go to the Sky Store website, sign into your Sky Store Account, then once signed in go to My Account > Devices.

If the four devices shown on screen is not your NowTV box you want to watch your purchased movies on, then you will need to remove one of the devices on the list, then try again to watch a movie from your library on the Sky Store App on your NowTV box.

Should you get no joy or need further help you need to speak to the Sky Store Help Team, where there should be a telephone contact number under the FAQ Help section on their website.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The devices on your nowtv account are not linked to your devices on your Sky Store Account.

You will need to go to the Sky Store website, sign into your Sky Store Account, then once signed in go to My Account > Devices.

If the four devices shown on screen is not your NowTV box you want to watch your purchased movies on, then you will need to remove one of the devices on the list, then try again to watch a movie from your library on the Sky Store App on your NowTV box.

Should you get no joy or need further help you need to speak to the Sky Store Help Team, where there should be a telephone contact number under the FAQ Help section on their website.