cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch NowTV - your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device

So I've been using NowTV for a couple of months now and it's been absolutely fine, however, I got in today and went to watch use it on my PC (which is/was one of my registered devices). I went on to Internet Explorer and received this message, "your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device". I then tried to use Firefox and received the same message. I proceeded to remove my PS4 as one of my devices as the message implied, yet the message remained. So I then proceeded to delete my PC as a device in the hopes that this would reset it and somehow resolve the issue. This also didn't work so I then attempted to use my final device (my phone) and guess what I saw, "your device activity limit has been reached, you cannot add another device". I now no longer have any devices that I can watch NowTV on. I may as well be giving Sky money at this point and if this issue isn't resolved soon, I'll be cancelling my subscription.

Thanks,

George 

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they can sort something out for you as a courtesy.

To reach live chat go to the following help page
http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices
and click the Start Live Chat button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Andy,

I have just left you a complicated email, describing my problem. I don't think it got posted, as an error message appeared when I had the 'post' key

regards,

Fiona

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Hi again, hope you are well. I think you've accidentally replied to the 'wrong Andy' again, but don't worry if you've emailed the NOW TV team they will pick up your email and respond in due course.

I'll mention 'the right Andy' @Anonymous User just so he's aware and he can be on the lookout for your message!

Hope you're getting sorted! 🙂