cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't reedem pass until current pass expires?

I read online that you can apply a new voucher when in the last 30 days of your pass.

I got a 30 day pass with the National TV awards and have today bought a 6 month pass. My current pass expires later this month. When I try to add my new pass it says as follows;

you already have a sky entertainment voucher you cannot apply a new voucher until this voucher expires.

My question is how can I add this voucher without being automatically charged next month and why can't I add the code now? Am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks for help in advance
3 REPLIES 3
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I read online that you can apply a new voucher when in the last 30 days of your pass.

I got a 30 day pass with the National TV awards and have today bought a 6 month pass. My current pass expires later this month. When I try to add my new pass it says as follows;

you already have a sky entertainment voucher you cannot apply a new voucher until this voucher expires.

My question is how can I add this voucher without being automatically charged next month and why can't I add the code now? Am I misunderstanding something?

Thanks for help in advance

Hi @Anonymous User

you can apply a voucher for a particular pass when you have less than 30 days left on the offer you are currently on. It's best to apply vouchers from the my passes section of the my account area. If you are able to apply a voucher for a particular pass, you should see the apply voucher button appear next to that pass.

However, there was an issue a while ago where the apply voucher button wasn't appearing the some people. If you have less than 30 days left on your current pass/offer and the button isn't appearing cancel your pass the now to ensure you're not charged. You should then be able to apply the voucher when the pass has expired. As the button will reappear

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I press cancel will I loose what is left on my current pass?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you'll keep the service until the current expiry date. I often hit cancel seconds after buying a movie pass to ensure that it doesn't renew and never have any issues.