cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Can't get my 5 month entertainment pass to work

I have less than 3 weeks left on my entertainment pass so i thought i'd extend it with a 5 months pass but every time i enter the code correctly it keeps saying we don't recognize that voucher try entering it again. Not sure why. Do i have to wait for my other pass to finish or could it be a faulty code?  

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Can't get my 5 month entertainment pass to work

@Paz2015 you can enter it now, but the codes can be tricky to read. Enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code (although wait until tomorrow there is a huge issue with Sky Sports which means it'll take ages to speak to them).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

2 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paz2015 you can enter it now, but the codes can be tricky to read. Enter them all in uppercase and take care with "I" as it could be an uppercase i or the number 1. Also 5 and S and 0 and O.
If you are still stuck visit
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid
and from there you can Contact NOW TV on Live Chat and they should be able to confirm the correct code (although wait until tomorrow there is a huge issue with Sky Sports which means it'll take ages to speak to them).

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Paz2015 wrote:

Do i have to wait for my other pass to finish or could it be a faulty code?  

You can apply your new code within a month of the expiry date of the existing card...

Sfficed to say, the NOW TV voucher codes are (highly) case sensitive. Often it can be easy to make a mistake..... Which happens more often than you'd think Smiley Wink

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

0 Thanks