cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t find sky sport n tv app

Hi All,

I registered nowtv on mobile and purchased day pass for sky sports - want to watch golf.

I then opened the app on my tv and logged into account but all I can see in there are films. No sport.

I really don’t want to have to watch it on my iPhone who hooing to find solution.

TIA,

J
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nope no go at the moment sorry to say.

BT & Sky / NowTV have agreed in a cross supply service, but the information is still a little sketchy and there is no official date yet when the nowtv sports, entertainment pass etc will be available on the NowTV App on the BT Youview boxes.

From the press release information it says sometime 2019, though this doesn't help you with the day sports pass to watch the Golf today 😠.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you are using the NowTV App on a Youview Box which only currently supports the cinema pass only.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks mate. Actually it’s a new BT TV box, latest one mind.

No go then?

Thanks again.

J
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nope no go at the moment sorry to say.

BT & Sky / NowTV have agreed in a cross supply service, but the information is still a little sketchy and there is no official date yet when the nowtv sports, entertainment pass etc will be available on the NowTV App on the BT Youview boxes.

From the press release information it says sometime 2019, though this doesn't help you with the day sports pass to watch the Golf today 😠.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I sacked the BT box and tried the app on the tv itself. Had to update app and I’m very happy to say it’s working wonderfully.

Thanks for your help and the link.

Come on Justin Rose! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿