cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't find "Sky Movies Oscars" on nowtv cinema menu

Hi, I have a nowtv sky cinema pass, but I can't find "Sky Movies Oscars" listed on the nowtv cinema menu. Only I can find is a "Oscar collection" . Can anyone help?

20 REPLIES 20
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Depends which device you are using to watch on but if you are watching on Windows/Mac then use this link to get to the live channels 

https://watch.nowtv.com/movies/livemovies

If you are using a NOW TV box open up the NOW TV app and go to the Watch Live section in the Movies section from the main menu. Other apps should be in a similar postion. If you are using YouView then unfortunately these don't have live channels so you'll need to use a different device. If you post back with exactly which device you are using to watch someone should be able to help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy

I watch nowtv on my Samsung HD TV. It comes with nowtv app. I set it up with a nowtv box .
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

So if you are using your NOW TV box open up the NOW TV app and from the main menu go to Movies > Watch Live and select the Sky Cinema Oscars channel. 

I'm not familiar with the Samsung app interface but if you're watching on there I would imagine it would be roughly similar. Have a go but if you still can't find where it is post back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Andy, I looked every category under the main menu, and also searched "watch live", but there is no "Sky Cinema Oscars" channel under "watch live"
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you've found the Watch Live section it should be under there. Is there a channel called Sky Cinema Greats? If so that's the one you need (it was renamed Oscars this week), some of the apps took a while to update the logo, it may be the Samsung app is still showing the old logo.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have the same problem but Im using a mac, I cant find the Sky Cinema Greats 😕

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. 

If you are watching on a Mac browser you can access the live channels from top left Menu > Movies > Live Movies, or you can go direct to

https://watch.nowtv.com/movies/livemovies

(you may want to bookmark the page to get to it quickly).

You'll just need to choose the Sky Cinema Oscars (not Great as it's been renamed to Oscars now) channel when it is time.

If you’re new to NOW TV you might want to try playing one of the live channels now to make sure it works on your setup.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, It is working now, at what time are you going to start the transmition?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There's a 'greatest shocks, frocks and fairytales' documentary on at 11pm with red carpet at 12am and the full ceremony live at 1.30am. Enjoy!