cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I save my now tv entertainment pass for a few months?

Hello,

I just bought a Now TV box with a 6 months entertainment pass from Argos. I want to save the pass for a couple of months until I move into my new house with my partner in about 3 months from now. I am currently living with family and have a tv in my room but no connection to an aerial for free view. I would like to connect the now box to use just for iplayer and all four etc for the next couple of months if possible but I don't want to do that if it will effect my 6 month pass that I want to use later. I had to accept the 14 day free trial for entertainment to even sign up for an account to post here, so I hope that hasn't caused a problem.

If anyone knows if I can do the above please let me know.

thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The passes have a 12 month validity from date of purchase so you should be fine to save it and use when you want.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  in addition to what @Anonymous User  has said cancel the 14 day trial to ensure that you do not get charged after it.  If you are busy with moving it could be easy to forget.   To let you know whilst you can watch live TV on Iplayer, you can't on 4OD.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.   Yes you can, cancel the 14 day trial and then use the voucher when you're readySmiley Happy

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy