cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CONTENT DIFFERS ON DEVICES

Does anyone know why some programmes or series appear on the iPad Now TV app but I can’t find them using the Now TV stick on my telly?

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

No.

But the name of just one example will enable me to check this.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  Yesterday I looked for The Inbetween using the stick and could find nothing.  I tried it on my iPad and found it straightaway.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I don’t know how you are looking for it, but the Search is always reliable:-

8DC71373-CFB4-4EE5-AE04-82A27F112AAD.jpeg

882943D0-F2A5-4D7D-9B8E-D1E2890B4180.jpeg

Also Entertainment/Channels/Sky Witness/ 14 of 15

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Of course I tried search - both voice and typing it in.  I checked everything before I posed the question.  However, it did not come up when using the stick on the tv.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

@We get all sorts of levels of competence here, so it’s always worth mentioning what you have tried and what you haven’t.

Can you see it on the Search now?

Maybe the link was added to the Search after you tried it unsuccessfully, but before I tried it here on your behalf?