cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadchurch season 2 ep 6 is missing

Hi Now TV.
Episode 6 of Broachurch is missing. All other episode are listed, and 6 is missing. Please could you fix ASAP as the series expires 29th Jan.
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please add episode 6 ASAP. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Very sorry about that 😞 We have raised it with our content team to get this looked into.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Can you please look into this issue.  There are only a few days left before the series gets removed and episodes 6 & 7 are still missing.

I'm on a trial of the NowTV service and problems like this really don't encourage me to pay £6.99 a month.  This looks really bad.

Kind Regards

Martin

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

It's a little confusing but these episodes were broadcast as catch up so were only available for 30 days. However they are returning as a box set to the service on 4th Feb, so keep an eye out.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J wrote:

It's a little confusing but these episodes were broadcast as catch up so were only available for 30 days. However they are returning as a box set to the service on 4th Feb, so keep an eye out.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

@Simon-J  Then why are all of the other episodes expiring on the same day, if they were on 30 day catch up?

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User

All episodes of both seasons of Broadchurch are now available as boxsets.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update please. Episode 6&7 still missing. Five days until season is removed.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User although they are due to expire the blog has them down as back in February.