cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadchurch Season 2 episode 5 missing

Just trying to get through season 2 of Broadchurch before it is removed, but just about to start episode 5 and it's missing! Any chance this can be fixed well before the series dissapears?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User ITV can't make their minds up about Broadchurch, whether it's a complete season boxset or a weekly catchup. Episodes for season 2 have been a mix of both, with the first four episodes having been added after the Wednesday broadcast on ITV Encore. I'd expect episode 5 to appear around the 9th December.

You should be fine with time, as the catchup episodes are currently set to leave on the 29th January 2016.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looking at the forum the seems to be a number of different series affected. Why does this happen? I don't seem to have this problem with Netflix.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User ITV can't make their minds up about Broadchurch, whether it's a complete season boxset or a weekly catchup. Episodes for season 2 have been a mix of both, with the first four episodes having been added after the Wednesday broadcast on ITV Encore. I'd expect episode 5 to appear around the 9th December.

You should be fine with time, as the catchup episodes are currently set to leave on the 29th January 2016.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Episode 5 of Season 2 of Broadchurch is now available.

Although I'm a little surprised that it's set to expire in 21 days like Ep6, rather than on Jan 29th like Ep4.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Episode 5 of Season 2 of Broadchurch is once again missing after it recently expired.  All other episodes are currently available.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

This is weird.  Episode 5 of Broadchurch S2 has now reappeared, but Ep6 has expired.

Hopefully, at some point, all 8 episodes of season 2 will be available together before the season expires in 13 days.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DarylM,

Not sure why this episode is currently missing. It's been raised and we're looking into. We'll update you as soon as we hear anything.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J  Episode 7 will also expire tomorrow.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

As expected, episode 7 of Broadchurch has expired.  Episode 6 is also still missing.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Both seasons of Broadchurch have reappeared.  But several episodes are currently missing from both seasons.

Hopefully all episodes will be made available soon.