cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Boxsets

I've seen an advert for the new season of shades of blue saying season 1 and 2 on box sets I've searched and cannot find it. Is it mot available on now tv??
11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you got a link to the advert, where " Shades of Blue" TV series with Jennifer Lopez was on NowTV a while back, but at the moment it's left the service from what i can see.

I did read on the internet that Season 3 is due on Sky Living sometime in the Spring (no date yet announced from what i could see) where i would hopefully expect NowTV to have seasons 1 and 2 returning back on boxsets before Season 3 starts on catch up.

I will tag @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team to see if she has any confirmed return dates of this TV show. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've no link I just seen the ad during tonight's Chicago fire
It said season 3 was returning soon but catch up on season 1 and 2 on box sets now
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I just checked Sky Never Miss website link and it looks like season 3 is coming sometime in May, so i would expect season 1 and 2 would be on NowTV very soon (especially if you have seen an advert on the Sky live channel).

Hopefully @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team will have all the answers and dates for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Hello! At the moment we don't have any confirmed dates for season 1 and 2 boxsets, the new season is expected later in the year. Where did you see the advert for seasons 1 and 2? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I seen it during the add break of Chicago fire on Tuesday night
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thanks for coming back to me. Was this during the live airing? Do you remember if the promo said NOW TV or Sky? I've checked and we're definitley not expecting back on the service- apologies for any confusion!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it was during live airing it just said season 3 coming soon catch up on season 1 and 2 now
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
Yes it was during live airing it just said season 3 coming soon catch up on season 1 and 2 now

I'd assume by that they were talking about Sky TV itself as it doesn't seem to have specifically mentioned NowTV. Not all of the boxsets available via the main Sky service are shown on NowTV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Shades of Blue is not even currently available on the Sky Boxset Service, where i have just checked their website and all it says is Seasons 1 and 2 coming soon (see screenshot below) Smiley Sad

Capture shades of blue.PNG