cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box shows shows no one has watched

Hello everyone,

My now tv black box has shows listed under the MY TV tab that no one has watched.

I ignored the first 2 times but now I'm curious as to how that happened? 

bye for now

Sharron

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you use the same username and password for multiple sites. It's possible someone is borrowing you account from a leaked username / password from a hacked site. 

I'd suggest changing your password, removing unknown devices and enabling the payment pin. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Someone has watched. Check devices on your account. Remove any dodgy ones. Reset your password.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

In the My TV tab menu there are two categories Recently Watched and Watchlist.

With Recently Watched it means that any shows or movies that you have watched (partly or fully) will automatically go into this section i.e. it gives you a sort of history of what you have seen on NowTV in the past.

With Watchlist you can for add shows or movies to watch later or in the future i.e it's like a reminder.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

These shows are in my recently watched list but no one has watched them.  

i haven't opened them by mistake or watched them so not sure how hey got there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you use the same username and password for multiple sites. It's possible someone is borrowing you account from a leaked username / password from a hacked site. 

I'd suggest changing your password, removing unknown devices and enabling the payment pin. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you everyone,

it turns out my husband does know how to use the box and has been watching The Tunnel!

i should have checked before asking but he doesn't watch much tv!

thank you everyone

sharron xx

Legend 5
Legend 5

You just can't trust these fellas eh 😉
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.