cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blindspot season 2

So.... Now TV advertise the start of season 2 of Blindspot. ...show 1 episode and then remove it!!
Does this happen regularly? If so I'm going to consider cancelling my subscription . This was one of the reasons I actually took up Now TV in the first place.
Disgusting!
56 REPLIES 56
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am sure i read somewhere that Blindspot seasons 1 and 2 boxsets are returning to the NowTV service on the 9th of October 2017.

Perhaps the NowTV Team can confirm if this true and if not can you advise if there is any confirmed date in the not so near future.

With regards to the duration of boxsets, it all depends on what NowTV can negotiate with the Studios where they need to balance the broadcasting \ streaming rights costs against the time frame they are allowed to offer the shows.

Would love to see all the TV shows left permanently on the NowTV services, but i would imagine the cost would be astronomical even if NowTV could gain the long term rights.

Where ultimately it would be us customers who would have to pay for it, by further increased subscription monthly costs which i for one would not be happy to accept.    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @schnapps

Hi! 

Blindspot S2 will be back on October 16th, Season 1 should return in December, exact date TBC. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

in the radiotime on discover page say season1 and two will be available from 12 october on now tv and sky box set check my entertainment pass and only season 1 available 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User According to @Anonymous User's post above S2 should hopefully be available on Monday.TV listings magazines are prepared some weeks in advance so there can be last minute changes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

*updated* 

Hello! The information I have is still as above, S1 currently available, S2 available today and one update- S3 will be available weekly from November 6th. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Just to let you know both season 1 and 2 of Blindspot is showing 29 days left on my Windows 10 App, where you mentioned Season 1 on your post is available in December ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Yes you're right!

S1 will leave the service in November, but will return again in December, hence my confusion. I will amend my post above, thank you!