cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blindspot season 2

So.... Now TV advertise the start of season 2 of Blindspot. ...show 1 episode and then remove it!!
Does this happen regularly? If so I'm going to consider cancelling my subscription . This was one of the reasons I actually took up Now TV in the first place.
Disgusting!
56 REPLIES 56
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can't see it either.... I keep checking.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Blindspot is now showing. You can find Episode 2 in "Featured". For some reason, it hasn't gone into "Catch Up" yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Episode two should be up and ready to watch now. Have you been able to catch this since?

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...Episode two should be up and ready to watch now. Have you been able to catch this since?

I watched it yesterday thanks 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watching it now. Thank you
lockmatt
Expert 2

this was shown on thursday night but STILL NOT AVAILABLE to watch on catch up,whats going on...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same problem. Why can't we watch blidndspot
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @lockmatt

NOW TV had an issue adding some catch-up content from Thursday which they were working on fixing yesterday, but it looks like they are still having issues with Blindspot. Hopefully it should be added soon.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/Blind-spot-season-2-episode-2/td-p/408711

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@lockmatt @Anonymous User

Blindspot Episode 2 is now showing but you will have to look in the "Featured" section as it doesn't seem to be in "Catch Up"

I hope that helps. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the help