cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blacklist S4

I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...

Do you know when S4 will be added?
60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just checked on now tv and still only showing seasons 1-3 on catchup
and box sets
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's correct @Bodi1978...

The episodes from season 4 will most likely appear as a box set a few weeks before season 5 begins over here in the UK. Which has not been confirmed yet.

Just-so-you-know... Season 5 is due to commence over in the USA on Wed 27 Sep 2017

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can anyone clear up the confusion of when  The Blacklist season 4 will be shown in its entirety? I must admit I am beginning to think I have wasted my time with NowTV. Plus why is there no UKTV app? I do like the American shows but I also like uk tv and miss Eden and yesterday channels. I'll give it until my passes run out then I'm going to give Amazon prime a go, I know they stream a lot more

@Anonymous User wrote:
I got an email from Now tv saying blacklist season 4 was here however when I go to the blacklist it's only showing 3 seasons...

Do you know when S4 will be added?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 4th November according to the NOW TV Team on page 5. If it does appear then it will be as a boxset ie all episodes at once.

NOW TV have confirmed a UKTV app is coming, but no date for that yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello! 

The date for Blacklist S4 has been pushed back, we're now looking at an early December box set release. 

the-bad-news-bears-85463979.jpg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Nice to see you on the forum!! 🙂

If I was you, I'd get @Tony-D to deliver all the bad news .. that way you can be the Forum Fairy Godmother and deliver all the good news with a tap of your magic keyboard!

Enjoy! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WHY WAS THIS OPTION NOT EXPLAINED TO ME. 

@Tony-D deal?

Deal. 

images.png

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

WHY WAS THIS OPTION NOT EXPLAINED TO ME. 

@Tony-D deal?

Deal. 

images.png

I can do this........... @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know when season 4 and 5 will be available? I just finished season 3....... help!! 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. No confirmed dates for either yet, new season 5 should start airing sometime this month or next month, but according to the NOW TV Team above the season 4 boxset won't be on until December (unless you want to get up in the middle of the night to watch the repeats on Sky One!)