cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday deals - existing customers

Are there any Black Friday deals for existing customers?

http://www.nowtv.com/black-friday-deals

Seems poor show if not.

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It looks like the box and voucher deals at the bottom are for existing customers.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you referring to this deal below, if so it for both existing or new customers Smiley Very Happy

Screenshot (67).png

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For any existing customers who are interested, or who missed the offer during Black Friday, NOW TV have the £99 for 12 months of entertainment and cinema offer back on. 

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

To take advantage you need to be an existing customer and if you currently have a multi-month offer on either entertainment or movies (or both), this offer(s) needs to end within the next 30 days. Promotion finishes end of day 31st December 2017.

Full terms are

Winter offer: Offer available to existing NOW TV customers (customers must currently be paying full price or have less than 30 days to run on their existing offer). 18+. UK only. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third parties such as Vodafone or Apple. At the end of the pre-paid period month passes automatically renew at standard price unless cancelled (Entertainment Month Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Month Pass currently at £9.99 a month). Offer ends 31 Dec 2017 at 23:59. Savings claims based on the standard price paid by existing customers (standard monthly price Entertainment Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Pass currently at £9.99 a month). NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required. NOW TV terms apply (nowtv.com/terms). Content streamed via broadband/3G (costs may apply) to compatible device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to get this deal on Black Friday and was fobbed off, so I am pleased that the deal is now available to existing customers. It would be great if the Sky Sports offer was also made available to existing customers (£199 for 12 months, I think). I did try to get it on Black Friday, but was again fobbed off. Surely receiving £199 from a customer is better than receiving nothing as I’m not going to pay £399.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. I was considering paying for the 12 month pass though.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Was you looking at the Black Friday deal for 12 month entertainment & cinema pass for £99 ?

If so, are you under any current offers and will they be less than 30 days before the 30th of November ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My movies offer has expired, but entertainment offer is live until January.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am in the same boat, where both my entertainment and cinema passes are under offer until the early part of next year Smiley Sad

Otherwise i would have been all over this deal myself.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wanted to do the 2 for 1 ents deal as it’s run out. My movies pass is on until Jan so can’t get 12 month deal. It keeps offering me the 12 month deal for both but I’m only after the ents one. So frustrating