cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Black Friday deals - existing customers

Are there any Black Friday deals for existing customers?

http://www.nowtv.com/black-friday-deals

Seems poor show if not.

18 REPLIES 18
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Same for Sky. 😞

If you join them you get a free TV. 

Maybe on the actual day, there could be deals for existing customers.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customer loyalty is just as important as taking on new customers.

I don't have an Entertainment pass so how do I get access to the £5 for 3 months deal?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So come on Now TV tell us how to get the Black Friday Deals as existing customers?    In my case I only joined last week and find it incredible that as my free two weeks ends soon you're emailing with a fantastic (not) £6.99 a month Movies deal.  Yet there in front of me is a £5 for 2 months Movies deal I seem to be being excluded from.  My immediate action has been to now cancel when my free two weeks Movies are up as that is just appauling behaviour. Really think you need to get your act together. I hope reading this makes a few others think why should I stay and use Now TV when they treat their customers this way!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User to be honest the £19 deal for 6 months at Argos is better value if still on.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Now Tv,

as existing customer, I wished I could enjoy some Black Friday deals... but not:( 

even more frustrating because I received a mail by post at home to promote this black friday deals...

Do you advice me to open a new account just to enjoy an price offer?

luc

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the x number of months for £x not just included in the form of a voucher code? 

Ie usable by existing or new customers?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV sucks!!!!

because I currently have offers on my passes which expire in less than a month I am not able to take up the black Friday deal, I would gladly give up and have the deal start today, but no this is not possible.

I can however take up the Chritmas offers when they are released assuming they are valid when my current offers expire, never in all the time I have been with Now TV have I received any offers as an existing customer.

like most things Sky,new customer can't do enough for them, existing customer tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my apologies for the rant but I am so frustrated.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to this help guide article if you are currently under a offer that is less than 30 days on your account, then you should be eligible for the NowTV Black Friday Deal which is available up to the 30th of November.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/black-friday

Anonymous User
Not applicable

many thanks for the reply,

I have been on to the chat this morning and the so called advisors did not tell me about the information you provided.

A big thanks from me.

regards

Bob