cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billions Season 4 Episode 10 unavailable until Wednesday?

Episode 10 should have been available yesterday as I watched episode 9 last week. Is there a reason why I can’t play it? Is there an error? The episode should have screened already in the states.

any help would be great.

3 REPLIES 3
RMM71
Scholar 2

As per schedule Billions was not broadcast last night on Sky Atlantic, therefore it is not available on catchup. It is scheduled for next Wednesday, hence the unavailable until Wednesday notice.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

In the US Billions had a two week gap between episodes 9 and 10 and because the UK transmission is following closely behind the US we get the break too.......... hence, episode 10 is back next Wednesday.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1. I made contact via the ‘live chat’ with NowTV without any success, I had 3 separate live chats and none of the people I spoke with gave me any advice or support other than telling me to delete my app, re-load it and try again.

You’d think an on-line streaming tv service would have updated information for their customers, however all I got was ‘stock’ switch-it off & on type of advice. I won’t be renewing my subscription for sure.