cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being charged

i used to have sky, i cancelled an went to now tv i applied for the free trial with entertainment an movies....im being charged now for entertainment but on my Now TV account i dont have any passes!!!!!!!! an if i sign up for a free trial your going to charge me again! i want all accounts closed immediately as i cant cancel any passes i have an i cant remove my card details...

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

All of the NOW TV services 'roll on' automatically if they are not cancelled prior to the 'free trial' subscription expiring. Which is why you have been charged.

You might be able to get your £9.99 for your Sky Movie subscription returned but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed any movies...

Anyway, I suggest that you access the forums 'live chat' facility, preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device) and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: I’ve cancelled NOW TV but I’m still being charged link. 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you've got two SkyIDs. One with your passes and the other from your old Sky TV. It's likely when you logged in to this website your browser prefilled in your Sky TV details which is why you can't see them. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe you've got in touch with our lovely Live Chat team and I hope this has now been sorted. Just reply to this post if you still need some help.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I registered a 3 month entertainment pass on 5/4/16 but I'm being charged £6.99 and no history of the voucher being entered on purchase history on my account. Can you help?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I registered a 3 month entertainment pass on 5/4/16 but I'm being charged £6.99 and no history of the voucher being entered on purchase history on my account. Can you help?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

People having multiple NOW TV accounts appears the source of most customers problems such as this... Ideally your 'forum' user name should the same as your NOW TV 'device' user name.

I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (between 08:00-24:00Hrs), preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device) and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: Manage my account link. 

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers