cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Banshee season 4 end dates (3 days left?)

Most of season 4 of Banshee appears to have an end date in July, however episodes 7 & 8 are both showing as "3 days left".

Is this correct, or will the end dates of the final 2 episodes be extented to match the rest of the season?

regards

Roga

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  It appears that Banshee S4 is a confusing mix of eps 1-8 being put on all together as a preview, but then each episode being added again on catch up after they air on Fridays (which is why eps 1-6 are duplicated).

The preview eps will expire in 3 days.  But episodes 7 & 8 will be re-added with the July expiry after they are aired on Sky Atlantic on Friday. 

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  It appears that Banshee S4 is a confusing mix of eps 1-8 being put on all together as a preview, but then each episode being added again on catch up after they air on Fridays (which is why eps 1-6 are duplicated).

The preview eps will expire in 3 days.  But episodes 7 & 8 will be re-added with the July expiry after they are aired on Sky Atlantic on Friday. 

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  As expected, the final 2 episodes of Banshee have now been broadcast.  So the end dates of eps 7 & 8 now match the other eps (currently 29 days left).

The duplicate preview episodes have now expired, so there is now only one set of episodes from Season 4.