cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Available days

Hi there

What time do programmes disappear? For instance, if a programme is available until August 15, will it still be there all of August 15 or does it disappear after August 14?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Here's an example of when a show is in the last 24 hours of expiring.

Not sure if this 24 hour countdown timer is available on all NowTV playback devices, where my NowTV Box and Windows 10 NowTV App shows the remaining hours left.

Perhaps double check this TV show below on your devices to see if you also get the 24 hour countdown timer ?

Screenshot (35).png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Don't take this has gospel, but from my experience on the NowTV service taking your example of the 15th of August as the expiry date, then i would expect the show or movie to expire at 23.59 on the 15th of August.

Also, from what i have seen on NowTV when a show or movie is in the last day of expiry the countdown timer changes from days left to hours remaining.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Here's an example of when a show is in the last 24 hours of expiring.

Not sure if this 24 hour countdown timer is available on all NowTV playback devices, where my NowTV Box and Windows 10 NowTV App shows the remaining hours left.

Perhaps double check this TV show below on your devices to see if you also get the 24 hour countdown timer ?

Screenshot (35).png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much. I'll check.