cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio description problems

Hi all, No idea why but I have started to get audio description on Sky channels. Is there anyway to disable it?

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having this problem would really appreciate a solution!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am on the white box , Samsung TV, and it's seems to be on star wars (sky1) shades of blue, (living) blue bloods (Atlantic)

Also, is it me or is the service very slow tonight?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am on the white box , Samsung TV, and it's seems to be on star wars (sky1) shades of blue, (living) blue bloods (Atlantic)

Just switched over to Living and yes there's 'audio description' Smiley Surprised

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just switched over to Living and yes there's 'audio description' Smiley Surprised

the most bizarre thing about this is that NowTV doesn't support audio description normally. It sounds like you audio description track is being streamed rather than normal soundtrack for the channel for some reason. Smiley Surprised

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

black box living and atlantic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We're have the same problem, sky Atlantic and sky living. We're viewing on the Nowtv smart box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My service is very slow. Don't know if it's coincidence but a small box has appeared on the left hand corner of my screen since the audio problems began
Anonymous User
Not applicable

from online chat help.......Few customers are facing this issue, and our concern team is working on it and the team wil get back to you via email once it's fixed.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

I've just reported it too. Hopefully somebody with a 'screwdriver and a spanner' is around at this time of night Smiley Happy

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
...Don't know if it's coincidence but a small box has appeared on the left hand corner of my screen since the audio problems began

Yeah... What is that? It's not visible on my Virgin box...