cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrow

Hello I've been waiting for a couple of months of the first couple of seasons of arrow to come onto nowtv to watch. Can anyone tell me if it's going to be available anytime soon? Or has already been and gone ?
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't be sure about this, but I believe Amazon may have the rights to stream Arrow. The other DC shows are available as box sets on Now, but Arrow is only available on catch-up, with it's boxset being on Amazon.
This is just a guess, but if it is the case I doubt the boxset will be on Now. I've been waiting a very long time for this myself.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I can't be sure about this, but I believe Amazon may have the rights to stream Arrow....

Indeed they do... Seasons 1, 2 and 3 are included within an Amazon 'Prime' subscription. And season 4 currently costs £14.99 for the SD version and £19.99 for the HD version.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

arrows start thursday at 8pm no previous seasons available on now tv not like the other shows from dc comic

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrow season 6  is on sky One on Thuesday night repeated on Sky two on Friday and also catch up has latest epiode on Sky one demand channel 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello, we don't currently have the rights to Seasons 1-5 of Arrow. 

Each ep of Season 6 will be available on catch up for 30 days after its live airing.