cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Arrow season 4

Hello. Will any of the Arrow season 4 episodes be appearing on now tv again? I am a new fan, having got into Arrow post-Flash; have binge watched the first nearly three seasons, therefore missing the start of season 4 when it aired in October(?). Just wondering if any of it will be added again. *Pretty please no spoilers*

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV don't tend to announce upcoming boxsets until just before they arrive so there's no guarantee, but they do try to have previous seasons available for people to catch up with a show before the start of a new season.

Last year they added the boxset of Arrow Season 3 in September so people could catch up before season 4 started in October, so I would guess they would make season 4 available about the same time this year. If not the DVD releases are in September as well so you should be able to catch up one way or another!

The blog has a Coming Soon post each month so that's a good place to keep an eye on

http://nowtv.com/blog

Now you just need to hide under a rock to avoid all those spoilers 😉

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

see here Smiley Wink 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV don't tend to announce upcoming boxsets until just before they arrive so there's no guarantee, but they do try to have previous seasons available for people to catch up with a show before the start of a new season.

Last year they added the boxset of Arrow Season 3 in September so people could catch up before season 4 started in October, so I would guess they would make season 4 available about the same time this year. If not the DVD releases are in September as well so you should be able to catch up one way or another!

The blog has a Coming Soon post each month so that's a good place to keep an eye on

http://nowtv.com/blog

Now you just need to hide under a rock to avoid all those spoilers 😉

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hello. Will any of the Arrow season 4 episodes be appearing on now tv again? I am a new fan, having got into Arrow post-Flash; have binge watched the first nearly three seasons, therefore missing the start of season 4 when it aired in October(?). Just wondering if any of it will be added again. *Pretty please no spoilers*

Thanks

@Anonymous User well there I go again, not wearing my glasses first time round. So I missed the part where you said you hadn't seen part A of season four Smiley Sad so I thought. Whilst I couldn't tell you anything about box sets been available I could tell you when Part B of season four was starting. @Andy will tell you funny things can happen when I'm not wearing my glasses Smiley LOL

Further to @Andy reply above I suppose there is an outside chance that now TV might bring back the earlier episodes of season four in March for a short time to allow people to jog their memories as it's been quite a while between part A and part B. Now TV currently does something similar the walking dead, so they currently have the episodes the part A of season six available. But it all depends on the accords they have been able to reach with rights holders.

Either way, it's best to keep a close eye on nowTVs content catalogue Smiley Wink

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Andy @commanda6 that really helps. I am now hopeful I won't miss it again whenever it is next on. I've never used the now tv community pages before and didn't know about coming soon bit on the blog either; which I think will be the most useful thing for me - for all my tv addiction/binge watching needs - so THANK YOU for all the above info 😊👍