cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soulfool74
Scholar

Any advice please

Hi all. Purchased a six month pass via game.co.uk online and downloaded same , when I try to input the code ( on my tablet) it says code not valid, do I go back to game or speak with now tv , or has using my tablet to input code had any adverse affect?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Any advice please

Hi @soulfool74 did you type it in capitals. Also double check you put I (capital i) rather than l lower case L for example. You can check code with the chat folk too and they will apply it for you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

2 Replies
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @soulfool74 did you type it in capitals. Also double check you put I (capital i) rather than l lower case L for example. You can check code with the chat folk too and they will apply it for you.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

soulfool74
Scholar

Code now works thanks folks and thanks now tv team for getting in touch with me

0 Thanks