cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winterloner
Scholar

Re: American horror story apocalypse ep 2 - sound keeps cutting out

hi ive been having having sound issues for the past 2 days trying to watch anything, thats on lg tv app and a now tv stick, i spoke to someone from now tv and they just said there going to forward the problem on to the techi team and let me know in24 to48 hours

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What happened to episode one? I’ve missed it and it’s not available on catch up! 

Episode 2 - the sound keeps cutting out, it’s too frustrating to watch

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. The sound keeps cutting out on horror story 8 which means it's impossible to watch. Iit is so annoying. 

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem tweeted them no reply

if this isn’t sorted out soon will cancel 

lovebuguk
Scholar

same for me sound cutting out samsung tv / nowtv box /. its unwatchable.

0 Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here on PS4, hopefully someone is paying attention and this gets sorted soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacted live chat and apparently it's being looked into now..... 

superglo2012
Scholar 2

Hi 

this is so annoying it has happened over 10 times in american horror also the last ship latest episode and  Elementary latest episode. I went on the chat on Thursday 4th October and they (suggested factory reset waste of time)as other shows are okay I don't think they even read what you have told them what the problem is and always takes ages to rectify the problem, like the missing episodes how is that even possible?

0 Thanks
superglo2012
Scholar 2

Yes but when will it be fixed I reported this on the 4th October Thursday

0 Thanks
superglo2012
Scholar 2

Why do you need a factory reset? when the issue is the sound at Now tv if you needed a reset the apps would not work  Netflix is not a problem  it is only 3 programs so far !!! that I have come across since the 4th October the last ship elementary and the worst is American Horror Story all latest episodes

0 Thanks