cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American horror story apocalypse ep 2 - sound keeps cutting out

Hi I'm trying to watch episode 2 of AHS Apocalypse on demand but the sound keeps cutting out every few seconds. I know thr problem is with this episode in particular as the sound works fine on everything I have watched including the previous episode. I've also tried watching it on a different device and have turned my now tv box off and on again to no avail. What should I do?

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any word from Now TV as to when we can expect a fix to the episode? The only notification on the Service Updates page refers to missing episodes - this episode isn't missing, but it may as well be because it's not possible to watch it properly with the audio cutting out constantly. 

Fair enough sometimes there are technical issues but at least acknowledge them when multiple people are reporting the same issue and provide some expectation of resolution at a minimum...

winterloner
Scholar

i tried to get in contact again with now tv but unsuccessful ,as it happens when trying to watch the wire aswell, so i sent a complaint in for all the good that will do this is the 3rd day for me, with sound playing up tryng to watch things, i keep trying ahs and the wire now and then but still the same problems

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, same issue for me. Xbox app and LG tv. Not had this issue with any episodes previously. Totally unwatchable though. Can’t even make it to the opening credits 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am able to watch this episode with no issues on my iPhone app, but if I try to cast it to my tv or use my Roku stick, the sound continually drops out. Very irritating & im now watching this on my tiny iPhone screen. Please can this be looked into?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here Roku Now TV set top box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue too on now tv box.  Really frustrating 🤯

winterloner
Scholar

just been able to ahs seems to be working fine now after a few days of sound dipping out, this time sound is fine , although im still having sound problems with the wire

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me. Live channels stream fine but pretty much all "stored" content is suffering from sound cutting out. I'm going to have to end the entertainment and movie passes for next month if it doesn't get sorted as we never watch the live streams, only the stored content.

Stuff that is definitely affected for me - Elementary  S6 ep 20

Walking dead S8 ep 16

American Horror Story S8 ep2

These are rendered totally unwatchable by stuttering sound. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User could someone from NOW TV give us a timeframe for this?  I had enough problems trying to lipread The Last Ship, so I'm not going to attempt AHS until the episode is sorted! Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Now tv just collect your money and tell you to watch live tv!