cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American horror story apocalypse ep 2 - sound keeps cutting out

Hi I'm trying to watch episode 2 of AHS Apocalypse on demand but the sound keeps cutting out every few seconds. I know thr problem is with this episode in particular as the sound works fine on everything I have watched including the previous episode. I've also tried watching it on a different device and have turned my now tv box off and on again to no avail. What should I do?

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here....

So annoying!

madamtoffee
Scholar

Also got the same problem, the sound keeps cutting out every fews seconds. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem on the PS4 too. This needs to be looked at, I've seen other threads where a film has had stuttering sound and NowTV staff have actually had the problem too and looked at getting the content fixed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue!  Bit annoying really!

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Yes but when will it be fixed I reported this on the 4th October Thursday

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's still being an issue! Sort it out now tv! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. The same thing is happening to me 😓

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, same problem for me too, have tried the Xbox app and the now tv box and still the same glitches keep happening.

needs sorting and fast!!!

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Why do you need a factory reset? when the issue is the sound at Now tv if you needed a reset the apps would not work  Netflix is not a problem  it is only 3 programs so far !!! that I have come across since the 4th October the last ship elementary and the worst is American Horror Story all latest episodes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issues too - at least I’m not the only one. 😂