cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

American Horror Story Season 7 - Cult

Hi,  Does anyone know when/if this will be availble on NOW TV?

Pretty disappointed it hasn't beena dvertised as yet 😞

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to Geektown UK, American Horror Story Season 7 - Cult is being aired live on Fox UK on the 8th of September 2017 at 10pm.

Not sure if there is any licencing rights restrictions for NowTV or if the show will be available on the NowTV Catch up service.

Perhaps a NowTV Team member can confirm accordingly.

Edit- Just follow @commanda6 advice and take my post with a pinch of salt until the NowTV Team member officially confirms on here.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi,  Does anyone know when/if this will be availble on NOW TV?

Pretty disappointed it hasn't beena dvertised as yet 😞

Thanks 

Hi @Anonymous User

I will see what I can find out for you do keep in mind that if I do find something the info won't come from NowTV, so should be considered unofficial until we have told otherwise by now TV. Because there is a chance the info might be wrong.

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to Geektown UK, American Horror Story Season 7 - Cult is being aired live on Fox UK on the 8th of September 2017 at 10pm.

Not sure if there is any licencing rights restrictions for NowTV or if the show will be available on the NowTV Catch up service.

Edit- Just follow @commanda6 advice and take my post with a pinch of salt until the NowTV Team member officially confirms on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Katie, all of the above comments are correct AHS is due to be shown on FOX at 10pm tomarrow 🙂 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Hi Katie, all of the above comments are correct AHS is due to be shown on FOX at 10pm tomarrow 🙂 

@Anonymous User

Will this TV show be also available on your NowTV catch up service or is it shown on live broadcast only ?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

It will be available on the live channel and on catchup services the next day 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will season 8 be streaming in now tv this September ? If so when please 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Yep, season 8 will be shown on Fox UK (which is available on NOW TV so you'll be able to watch live or on-demand as in previous years) and starts 27th September. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User

Hello again @Anonymous User

Having had a quick look I can confirm what @schnapps has said

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/american-horror-story/

If you want to find out the UK air dates for TV show , then the site I have provided a link to above is a good place to go because they regularly update their information and once they have the month that a particular show is going to air they are usually correct with their information

There's also

http://insidemediatrack.com/set-spy/

But it's not as good as Geektown.

Never use Wikipedia to try and find the UK air dates for TV shows. Nine times out of 10 the dates listed are for our American cousins

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will American Horror story :Cult be availble on catch up again? it says unavailable online 😞