cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

America's Next Top Model Season 23

Im half way through this season and NOWTV only has upto episode 12 which is clearly not the end of the season, its already finished so its not something thats added weekly. Will NOWTV be adding more content to this title in the future??? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 13 is due to air tonight this is the current series airing the UK and so episode 12 is the most up to date here.

Cheers

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Episode 13 is due to air tonight this is the current series airing the UK and so episode 12 is the most up to date here.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What day does episode 13 air on now tv? Because I've been waiting for it for what feels like forever!!
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
What day does episode 13 air on now tv? Because I've been waiting for it for what feels like forever!!

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to the following information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America%27s_Next_Top_Model_(cycle_23)#Summaries

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been watching season 23 of ANTM up to ep 15 then suddenly the episodes stopped updating. There should be two more episodes. 

Where are they?

My daughters and I are invested now and it's some feel-good TV we could really use right now.

Anyone else having this problem?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Please refer to my post above...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The link in your post doesn't say when the final two episodes 16 and 17 will be aired on NOW.

It does tell me who won though so thanks for the spoiler (!) 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

According to the linked Wikipedia page, there were only 15 episodes in season (cycle) 23. The 'final countdown' for the event was on Wed 08 March 2017: -

Capture.PNG

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hii. Episode 15 is not the final.

The description of ep 15 on Now tv also conirms that this episode shows behind the scenes of the series so far, before the final two episodes are aired. It's really weird. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HANG ON A MINUTE!!! I've found it!  They put ep 15 at the end but it describes it as having 2 to follow. My bad! Thanks !!